Pain-Killers and Hand Sanitisers, Sold Out?
It’s a strange world at the moment, as we deal with coronovirus, social distancing and panic buying.
Shops are running out of stock of lots of everyday items; eggs, toilet tissue, even pain-killers!
If you rely upon pain-killers to get you through the day, life may be really hard for you right now.
It’s a good time to review how we live and how we can be more self-sufficient. With this in mind I thought about making hand sanitisers. Sanitisers are simple to make, last for months and best of all, you can buy all the ingredients easily online. Making your own products can be more cost effective and you know exactly what’s gone in to making your product.
I found these simple recipes for you to try.
The second is for more sensitive skin. Hand sanitisers don’t replace effective hand-washing but are great for supporting your hygiene routine.
- 2 tablespoons rubbing alcohol at least 70%
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons vegetable glycerine
- 4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Pump spray container
- Combine alcohol, aloe vera gel, and vegetable glycerin in a shallow bowl
- Mix to combine.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Use a funnel to pour into a flip-top container
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1/4 cup or approx. 60g pure aloe vera gel
Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine.
Transfer the hand sanitiser to small, clean pump bottle.
Apply a small amount to the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together and rub the sanitiser over the tops of your hands, paying close attention to your fingers. Allow your hands to dry before touching anything. Use anytime you are unable to cleanse your hands with soap and water.
The product will dry more quickly if you use a higher percentage of alcohol as there is less water.
Remember to keep your hands away from your face to reduce the risk of infection.
I can help you to live life free from pills and pain, book your complimentary call to find out more